My goal is to support you in gaining insight into your child through the "triple lenses" of attachment, vulnerability & maturation. As my teacher, Dr. Gordon Neufeld, says "what we see influences what we do," so my hope is to support you in seeing you child more clearly; from there you will better know what needs to be done.
Areas in which I can provide support:
- Attachment Issues (adoption, parenting disruptions, illness etc.)
- Aggression (tantrums, rage, meltdowns etc.)
- Resistance and defiance (aka "NO!")
- Bossy, controlling "Alpha" children
- Sibling Issues
- Attention and Other Learning Issues
Parent consulting sessions are available at my office in Milwaukie, Oregon or long-distance via phone or Skype.
I work with parents of children of all ages; from birth through adult children.
Cost: $95 per 55-minute session. If you need financial assistance, please let me know.
I look forward to helping you create more joy, connection and ease in your family!